Friday, December 23, 2011

I Caught Santa!

This is so fun!  Imagine the look of wonder and surprise when your kids receives a photo of Santa caught in the act in your very own home. iCaughtSanta.com is a unique website that helps visitors create those memorable keepsake photos.

In three easy steps anyone can upload a holiday photo, add Santa Claus and print it as proof… or share it via Facebook and/or Twitter. Last-minute shoppers can purchase Gift Cards and eGift Certificates for loved ones with children, making iCaughtSanta.com a great gift idea even if you don't have your own children.  It costs $9.99, but you can make yours for half off using code: SANTA50

I am definitely doing this, just need to wait until I get Kaylicious and Zazu's gifts all wrapped and under the tree, so I can snap a photo!  They're going to love it! I will post our photo here once it's done!

If you get your own  iCaughtSanta.com photo, leave me a comment with a link, so we can all check it out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Popular Posts This Week