Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ribbon and Thread Storage

I've been trying to figure out a good storage solution for both my ribbon and thread! for a while now.  Last night, I found came across this article Organization Week: Products to Organize Your Scrapbook Supplies via Pinterest and I ran right out to Target to get some 5-Tier Hangers.  They were $6.99 each and I bought two to corral my ever growing ribbon and string supply. I love how simple, organized and easy it is to see my supplies now!  Two birds, One Stone!  Easy Peasy!  I'm so happy with the result! I must note however, if you are storing only ribbon, you can only fit standard-sized ribbon spools on every other tier or they don't spin freely.

Craft Parties I'm Linking to:
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!Tip Junkie handmade projectsSomewhat Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Popular Posts This Week